Deep Rest Retreat For Women Tuscany, Italy
* Dates coming soon for May and September 2016.
Our Tuscan retreat at a peaceful glance:
* Enjoy a unique gentle fusion of deep rest restorative yoga (perfect for beginners) mindful breathing, ancient guided meditations rituals (candle flame, colour, mantra), therapeutic touch, gentle movement and sacred walks along ancient trails.
To deepen the experience Carole supports you with personalized healing reiki, aromatherapy, flower essences and crystals as needed in the classes and private session.
* All ages welcome
* 7 nights accommodation in our private Tuscan villa.
* One on one private rejuvenation healing session with Carole
* Daily serene walks thru Tuscan countryside and ancient trails (some self guided, others guided)
* A relaxing morning of slow cycling around the walled city of Lucca (optional)
* All meals (except for a couple). Fresh, seasonal locally grown Tuscan produce. Vegetarian. Organic where possible. Meals served from our Italian kitchen table. Estate grown wine with evening meal.
* Continuous tea, coffee and fruit available throughout the day
* Rooms serviced mid-week including change of linen and towels
* Free afternoon and evening mid week to shop and explore the ancient walled city of Lucca or venture down to Cinque Terre by the sea
* Please know this retreat is all about you so everything is optional. Listen to your body and participate in whatever feels right for you on the day.
Who books a Rejuvenation Lounge retreat? Click here to find out.
Cick here to read more about what to expect at Carole’s twice daily slow yoga classes.
Click here to read more about Carole
Personal support and individual care :
10 is the maximum number of participants for our Italian retreats.
Carole works gently alongside you intuitively connecting with your unique energy so she can fine tune your relaxation postures and breathing patterns.
Carole may also offer energy healing (such as reiki) to deepen relaxation, clear blocks in meridians or revitalize your chakra’s and aura.
For a holistic therapeutic approach essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists are all available as needed.
Included in the retreat is a one on one rejuvenation session with Carole. This casual get-together is totally optional, generally takes an hour and is aimed at supporting you – get what you want from the from the retreat.
Click here to read more about Carole.
More about our fabulous private villa:
Our Villa is a magnificent 17th century fully restored elegant Tuscan Villa.
7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Some rooms have private bathrooms and other are shared bathrooms (one bathroom shared between two bedrooms)
Set on 28 hectares of natural woodlands, orchards and vineyard there’s lots of peaceful walks and secret gardens to discover. The views are a calming meditation in themselves oozing beauty and peacefulness.
You’ll have full use of kitchen to make a cuppa or grab a piece of fruit anytime of the day or night. It’s the heart of the villa.
Rooms serviced mid-week with change of towels and bed linen.
Email Carole to book or with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise read on.
More about the meals from our 17th century Tuscan kitchen:
Ingredients are organic where possible as your taste buds are treated to fresh, locally grown seasonal produce. All meals have a Tuscan influence and lovingly prepared by our local Italian cook. We love her to bits.
Special dietary requirements such as gluten free, dairy free can be catered for easily.
Email Carole to book or with any questions – healthylivinglounge ( @ ) gmail.com otherwise read on.
Retreat cost includes:
* 7 nights accommodation
* Two classes each day with Carole
* Three early morning guided meditation - 30 minutes (optional)
* Private one on one rejuvenation session with Carole
* 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (except for free 1/2 day)
* White and red wine with evening meal – estate grown at Villa Benvenuti
* Fruit, herbal teas and water available throughout the day
* Pick up from Lucca train/bus station around 3.30 pm Saturday June 7th (15 minutes from Villa Benvenuti)
* A wonderful informal casual cycling and walking tour of Lucca for 3 hours.
* A gorgeous 2 hour walk to hill top village where you’ll be treated to a delicious Italian picnic with stunning views
* All yoga equipment and props provided
* Airport transfers. Group pick up from Lucca bus station included in cost.
* Travel insurance
* Meals and expenses on free afternoon and evening
* In-house massages
Villa Benvenuti offers in house massage with an exceptionally talented local massage therapist and body worker. You are able to book a massage on arrival. Massages cost 75 euro for one hour.
You might also like to hire a bicycle for the week and cycle to the nearby villages in your free time.
Twin share with shared bathroom (bathroom shared between 2 rooms)
Twin share private en-suite.
Single room with shared bathroom (bathroom shared between 2 rooms)
Single room with private bathroom
$450.00 Euro per person deposit is required to secure your place.
This is a non refundable but is transferable to any other retreat within 2 years.
Balance due 60 days prior to retreat date
Deposits and payments can be made via paypal or internet banking.
Please contact Carole to book and organise deposit payment - email@example.com
Check in and check out times:
Check in time at the Villa is at 4.00 pm on Saturday
Check out time from the Villa is no later than 10.00 am Saturday
There is a group pick up at the Lucca Tourist Bureau near the bus station.
Villa Benvenuti is located 15 minutes from the historical walled city of Lucca by car. The birth place of Puccini.
Lucca is about 45 – 60 minutes by bus from Pisa international airport and one and half hours from Florence by train. There are bus and train services that operate from Pisa and Florence to Lucca.
Many retreat participants fly into Rome and then onto Pisa International airport.
Easyjet have direct flights to Pisa from Paris, London and many other European airports.
Make a booking or enquiry:
mobile: In Australia +61 433 705 905
What participants say about Carole’s retreats:
“Thank you Carole for such a wonderful retreat. This was the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience I’d ever had. My mind, body and spirit felt relaxed and rejuvenated from a holistic package. This would not have been complete without you as our facilitator being such a kind, gentle and helpful soul. So, thank you Carole from the bottom of my heart. I highly recommend this retreat to anyone” Nyesha, Australia, Psychologist and Counsellor 2011
“You will be truly amazed at how easily you can naturally relax when you are in the presence of Carole. She is a very perceptive facilitator and has a gift for healing and understanding along with a gentleness that creates peace and harmony to the soul. After returning from one of her Retreats I felt enriched and calm and had learnt so much. I can thoroughly recommend the rejuvenation I experienced. Carole has a character beyond reproach” Revi, pilot, yoga teacher Australia 2010
“The most relaxing week. Quiet and calm. Wonderful treatments and Carole a wonderful teacher” Jane, New Zealand
“I can highly recommend this retreat with the lovely Carole. Everything was just perfect. The restorative yoga retreat was just what my soul was crying out for. !!! I intend to go again in the near future. Carole is a wonderful facilitator” Wendy, Nurse, Australia