Slow Yoga Relaxation Retreat Tuscany, Italy
Pause. Breathe. Rest Deeply. Go Slow. Rejuvenate.
June 7th – June 14th, 2014.
(6 spots left as at 13th Nov)
Our Tuscan retreat at a peaceful glance:
* * All ages welcome, single travelers, mother-daughters, partners, small groups of friends and especially you.
* 7 nights accommodation in our private Tuscan villa.
* Twice daily gentle deep rest yoga and/or meditation classes with Carole (perfect for beginners or anyone needing peaceful quiet and stillness)
* One on one private rejuvenation session with Carole
* Daily serene walks thru Tuscan countryside (some self guided, others guided)
* A relaxing morning of slow cycling around the walled city of Lucca
* Chakra essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists available as you need them
* All meals (except for a couple). Fresh, seasonal locally grown Tuscan produce. Vegetarian. Organic where possible. Meals served from our Italian kitchen table. Estate grown wine with evening meal.
* Continuous tea, coffee and fruit available throughout the day
* Rooms serviced mid-week including change of linen and towels
* Stay in an elegantly restored 17th century Tuscan villa (7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms). Swimming pool. Set on hill – 28 hectares surrounded by woodlands and stunning views – 30 minutes from Pisa.
* Free afternoon and evening mid week to shop and explore the ancient walled city of Lucca or venture down to Cinque Terre by the sea
* Please know this retreat is all about you so everything is optional. Listen to your body and participate in whatever feels right for you on the day.
More on Carole’s deep rest yoga classes:
Deep rest yoga is slow and very gentle.
It uses the subtle support from blankets, yoga bolsters, blocks and eye pillows to gently encourage the body to let go, soften, relax and release internal tensions, worries and energy blocks. There is no effort. It’s a peaceful practice that combines slow therapeutic breathing and soft guided meditations to deepen the relaxation and rejuvenation experience.
Depending on the needs of your body Carole may include soft subtle movements, calming breath rituals, reiki, hand mudra’s or mantra’s.
Slow deep rest yoga quietens the mind, nourishes the nervous system, balances hormones and boosts your immune system. You simply start feeling yourself again!
No yoga or meditation experience is needed. If you can lay on your yoga mat, close your eyes and move the breath through your body, then you can practice and more importantly benefit from deep rest yoga.
When the body is in a state of deep rest – healing and rejuvenation can flourish.
Perfect for beginners and ideal for anyone (even experienced yogi’s) who need a good dose of nurturing deep rest.
More about the personal support and individual care Carole offers:
10 is the maximum number of participants for our Italian retreats.
Carole works gently alongside you (in the classes) intuitively connecting with your unique energy so she can fine tune your relaxation postures and breathing patterns.
Carole may also offer energy healing (such as reiki) to deepen relaxation, clear blocks in meridians or revitalize your chakra’s and aura.
For a holistic therapeutic approach essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists are all available as needed.
Included in the retreat is a one on one rejuvenation session with Carole. This casual get-together is totally optional, generally takes an hour and is aimed at supporting you – get what you want from the deep rest classes and – most importantly from the retreat.
Click here to read more about Carole.
More about our fabulous private villa:
Our Villa is a magnificent 17th century fully restored elegant Tuscan Villa.
7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Some rooms have private bathrooms and other are shared bathrooms (one bathroom shared between two bedrooms)
Set on 28 hectares of natural woodlands, orchards and vineyard there’s lots of peaceful walks and secret gardens to discover. The views are a calming meditation in themselves oozing beauty and peacefulness.
You’ll have full use of kitchen to make a cuppa or grab a piece of fruit anytime of the day or night. It’s the heart of the villa.
Rooms serviced mid-week with change of towels and bed linen.
Email Carole to book or with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise read on.
More about the meals from our 17th century Tuscan kitchen:
Ingredients are organic where possible as your taste buds are treated to fresh, locally grown seasonal produce. All meals have a Tuscan influence and lovingly prepared by our local Italian cook. We love her to bits.
Special dietary requirements such as gluten free, dairy free can be catered for easily.
Email Carole to book or with any questions – healthylivinglounge ( @ ) gmail.com otherwise read on.
More about who books Carole’s retreats:
For nearly a decade now Carole has been facilitating retreats around the world, so we have a pretty good idea as to the type of person who joins us.
Mostly females. Sometimes with a partner.
55% of females are travelling on their own.
There is always, always a great and perfect mixture of ages. 83 has been our eldest with 25 the youngest.
Mother daughter combination is one of the most common bookings.
Retreat participants come from – firstly Canada, then America, then England followed by Australia, Europe and New Zealand.
Expect to meet some fabulous people from all over the world.
22% of retreat bookings are repeat bookings. That’s got be a good sign!
Retreat cost includes:
* 7 nights accommodation
* Two deep rest yoga and relaxation classes each day with Carole
* Three early morning guided meditation - 30 minutes
* Private one on one rejuvenation session with Carole
* 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (except for the free afternoon and evening)
* White and red wine with evening meal – estate grown at Villa Benvenuti
* Fruit, herbal teas and water available throughout the day
* Pick up from Lucca train/bus station around 3.30 pm Saturday June 7th (15 minutes from Villa Benvenuti)
* A wonderful informal casual cycling and walking tour of Lucca for 3 hours.
* A gorgeous 2 hour walk to hill top village where you’ll be treated to a delicious Italian picnic with stunning views
* All yoga equipment and props provided
* Airport transfers. Group pick up from Lucca bus station included in cost.
* Travel insurance
* Meals and expenses on free afternoon and evening
* In-house massages
Villa Benvenuti offers in house massage with an exceptionally talented local massage therapist and body worker. You are able to book a massage on arrival. Massages cost 75 euro for one hour.
You might also like to hire a bicycle for the week and cycle to the nearby villages in your free time.
$1,975.00 Australian dollars per person. Twin share with shared bathroom (bathroom shared between 2 rooms) ( 2 rooms left)
$2,350.00 Australian dollars per person. Twin share private en-suite. (2 rooms left )
$2,350.00 Australian dollars per person. Single room with shared bathroom (bathroom shared between 2 rooms) (1 room left)
$2,775.00 Australian dollars per person. Single room with private bathroom (sold out)
$450.00 Australian dollars per person deposit is required to secure your place.
This is a non refundable but is transferable to any other retreat within 2 years.
Balance due 60 days prior to retreat date – 7th April 2014
Deposits and payments can be made via paypal or internet banking.
Please contact Carole to book and organise deposit payment - email@example.com
Check in and check out times:
Check in time at the Villa is at 4.00 pm on Saturday 7th June
Check out time from the Villa is no later than 10.00 am Saturday 14th June
There is a group pick up on the Saturday 7th June at 3.30 pm at the Lucca Tourist Bureau near the bus station.
Villa Benvenuti is located 15 minutes from the historical walled city of Lucca by car. The birth place of Puccini.
Lucca is about 45 – 60 minutes by bus from Pisa international airport and one and half hours from Florence by train. There are bus and train services that operate from Pisa and Florence to Lucca.
Many retreat participants fly into Rome and then onto Pisa International airport.
Easyjet have direct flights to Pisa from Paris, London and many other European airports.
Make a booking or enquiry:
mobile: In Australia +61 433 705 905
What participants say about Carole’s retreats:
“Thank you Carole for such a wonderful retreat. This was the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience I’d ever had. My mind, body and spirit felt relaxed and rejuvenated from a holistic package. This would not have been complete without you as our facilitator being such a kind, gentle and helpful soul. So, thank you Carole from the bottom of my heart. I highly recommend this retreat to anyone” Nyesha, Australia, Psychologist and Counsellor 2011
“You will be truly amazed at how easily you can naturally relax when you are in the presence of Carole. She is a very perceptive facilitator and has a gift for healing and understanding along with a gentleness that creates peace and harmony to the soul. After returning from one of her Retreats I felt enriched and calm and had learnt so much. I can thoroughly recommend the rejuvenation I experienced. Carole has a character beyond reproach” Revi, pilot, yoga teacher Australia 2010
“The most relaxing week. Quiet and calm. Wonderful treatments and Carole a wonderful teacher” Jane, New Zealand 2011
“I can highly recommend this retreat with the lovely Carole. Everything was just perfect. The restorative yoga retreat was just what my soul was crying out for. !!! I intend to go again in the near future. Carole is a wonderful facilitator” Wendy, Nurse, Australia 2010