Slow Yoga Relaxation Retreats Ubud, Bali:
Pause. Breathe. Rest Deeply. Go Slow. Rejuvenate.
* 14th – 20th - June, (full)
* 5th – 11th - July, (full)
* 26th July – August 1st, (4 places left)
* 23rd -29th August (2 places left)
Dates for 2016:
A peaceful glance at our Bali retreats:
* Six nights accommodation in our fabulous boutique Balinese style hotel. Rooms serviced daily.
* Seven gentle deep rest yoga sessions with Carole (perfect for beginners)
* Four amazing hand selected therapeutic Ayurvedic and Balinese body treatments and massages
* Chakra essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists provided as needed
* Breakfast included plus welcome dinner.
* Most evenings are free for you to explore Ubud. It’s full of markets shops and amazing whole food, organic, vegetarian, vegan cafes. Happy to recommend.
* Rooms have small bar fridge, fresh filtered water and tea and coffee facilities
* A fabulous half day Balinese market tour and cultural cooking class lead by Janet DeNeefe
* Special sacred walk through rice fields followed by amazing organic rice field lunch
* Agni hotra purification fire ceremony with Balinese priest.
* Please know this retreat is all about you so everything is optional. Listen to your body and participate in whatever feels right for you on the day.
A typical day:
11.30 – 2.00 Most lunch time are free except for a couple.
2.00 – 5.30 Massage and spa treatment
5.30 – 6.00 Guided relaxation meditation or yoga nidra
Most nights are free except for two special evening treats.
*interlace the above with half day Balinese cultural cooking class, a sacred rice field walk and a Agni hotra purification fire ceremony with Balinese priest.
Who books a Rejuvenation Lounge retreat? Click here to find out.
Cick here to read more about what to expect at Carole’s twice daily slow yoga classes.
Click here to read more about Carole
Personal support and individual care:
Carole works gently alongside you (in the classes) intuitively connecting with your unique energy so she can fine tune your relaxation postures and breathing patterns.
Carole may also offer energy healing (such as reiki) to deepen the relaxation, clear blocks in meridians or revitalize your chakra’s and aura.
For a holistic therapeutic approach essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists are all available as needed.
$1,750.00 Australian dollars shared accommodation ( 2 double beds per room)
$1,895.00 Australian dollars single accommodation
* 6 nights accommodation and breakfast
* pick up from airport
* 4 specialized body treatments and massages
* 1 welcome dinner and 2 lunches
* Agni Hotra sacred Balinese purification fire ceremony
* 1/2 Balinese cultural cooking class and market tour
* Twice daily deep rest yoga classes with Carole
Airfare, arrival visa and airport departure taxes
Transport back to airport
3 lunches, 5 evening meals
Drinks at group meals
In house laundry service
$300.00 Australian dollars deposit to confirm your place.
Deposit is non refundable unless your place is filled.
Payment is accepted via paypal, postal order or internet banking
Confirm your place via email: email@example.com
Due at 60 days prior to retreat and is non refundable unless your space is filled.
Monthly payment option:
Monthly payments are happily received, if that helps.
Accommodation is shared (two double beds per room) unless you specifically request a single room, in which case is $195.00 extra.
Room includes small fridge, fresh filtered water, tea and coffee facilities
Most rooms are fan cooled as Ubud is higher up in the hills and always cooler than the coast.
If you prefer air conditioning please request.
Honeymoon Guesthouse has a cafe open until late each day for snacks, meals and drinks
Accommodation is a one and half hours drive from the Denpasar airport,
Honeymoon Guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to centre of Ubud.
The airport you will be flying into is Denpasar International Airport Bali.
If you are travelling from America or Canada stopping in Hong Kong seems to be the quickest and preferred route than many participants choose to take. Denpasar airport is a very busy airport and most airlines fly there.
Feedback from participants:
“Thank you Carole for such a wonderful retreat. This was the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience I’d ever had. My mind, body and spirit felt relaxed and rejuvenated from a holistic package. This would not have been complete without you as our facilitator being such a kind, gentle and helpful soul. So, thank you Carole from the bottom of my heart. I highly recommend this retreat to anyone” Nyesha, Australia, Physiologist and Counsellor
“I can highly recommend this retreat with the lovely Carole. Everything was just perfect. The restorative yoga retreat was just what my soul was crying out for. !!! I intend to go again in the near future. Carole is a wonderful facilitator” Wendy, Nurse, Australia
“The most relaxing week. Quiet and calm. Wonderful treatments and Carole a wonderful teacher” Jane, New Zealand
“You will be truly amazed at how easily you can naturally relax when you are in the presence of Carole. She is a very perceptive facilitator and has a gift for healing and understanding along with a gentleness that creates peace and harmony to the soul. After returning from one of her Retreats in Bali I felt enriched and calm and had learnt so much. I can thoroughly recommend the rejuvenation I experienced. Carole has a character beyond reproach” Revi, pilot Australia
“Bali is beautiful and the senses are saturated in ubuds sacredness but what makes this retreat so rejuvenating is Carole who is a true gem. She is so genuine & creates such a nurturing, trusting environment that combines, joy, peace, adventure and empowerment. Carole effortlessly threads groups together of different age & life experiences and encourages people to embrace new opportunities in a gentle authentic way. She practices what she preaches and knows all the best organic places to eat and arranges incredible spa treatments. I would love all the special woman I know to take time out with Carole, so far my Mother and Mother in Law have both enjoyed a Bali retreat with her, definitely 5+ stars. Don’t just follow your heart, FILL your heart, put yourself first and Carole with take Care of it all” Rachel, yoga teacher, Australia