Slow Yoga Relaxation Retreats Bali:
Pause. Breathe. Rest Deeply. Go Slow. Rejuvenate.
* 19th – 25th January
* 23rd – 29th March
* 20th – 26th July
* 10th – 16th August
A peaceful glance at our Balinese retreats:
* 6 nights accommodation in our fabulous boutique Balinese style hotel
* Twice daily gentle deep rest yoga and meditation classes with Carole (perfect for beginners or anyone who needs nurturing deep rest)
* One on one private rejuvenation session with Carole
* Daily hand selected Ayurvedic and Balinese body treatments as massages
* Chakra essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists provided as needed
* Breakfast included plus welcome dinner and farewell dinner.
* Most evenings are free for you to explore Ubud. It’s full of markets shops and amazing whole food, organic, vegetarian, vegan cafes
* Rooms have small bar fridge, fresh filtered water and tea and coffee facilities
* Rooms serviced daily
* Half day Balinese market tour and cultural cooking class
* Special walking meditation through rice fields and amazing organic lunch in a peaceful rice field location
* Please know this retreat is all about you so everything is optional. Listen to your body and participate in whatever feels right for you on the day.
More about a typical day:
9.30 – 11.30 Deep rest yoga class in our very special marble yoga meditation space
12.00 – 2.30 Most lunches are free time except for Tuesday (cooking school) and Thursday (organic lunch in rice fields)
2.30 – 5.00 Therapeutic spa treatment
5.30 – 6.00 Guided relaxation meditation or yoga nidra
Most evenings are free (except Sunday evening welcome dinner and Friday evening closing dinner)
*interlace the above with half day Balinese cultural cooking class, a meditative walk to an exotic organic restaurant surrounded by rice fields and a Agni hotra purification fire ceremony with Balinese priest.
Who books a retreat with Carole:
Good question. Glad you asked.
For nearly a decade now Carole has been offering Slow Yoga Relaxation retreats so we have a pretty good idea as to the type of person who comes.
* 55% of females are traveling on their own.
* There is always, always a great and perfect mixture of ages. 83 has been our eldest with 25 the youngest.
* Mother daughter combination is one of the most common bookings.
* Retreat participants come from – firstly Canada, then America, England, Australia, Europe and New Zealand.
* Expect to meet people from all over the world.
* Many retreat participants don’t have any yoga or meditation experience.
22% of retreat bookings are repeat bookings. That’s always a good sign!
More about Carole’s deep rest yoga classes:
Deep rest yoga is slow and very gentle.
It uses the subtle support from blankets, yoga bolsters, blocks and eye pillows to gently encourage the body to let go, soften, relax and release internal tensions, worries and energy blocks. It’s a peaceful practice that combines slow therapeutic breathing and soft guided meditations to deepen the relaxation and rejuvenation experience.
Depending on the needs of your body Carole may include soft subtle movements, calming breath rituals, reiki, hand mudra’s or mantra’s.
Slow deep rest yoga quietens the mind, nourishes the nervous system, balances hormones and boosts your immune system. You simply feel great!
No yoga or meditation experience is needed. If you can lay on your yoga mat, close your eyes and move the breath through your body, then you can practice and more importantly benefit from deep rest yoga.
When the body is in a state of deep rest healing and rejuvenation can flourish.
Perfect for beginners and ideal for anyone (even experienced yogi’s) who need a good dose of nurturing deep rest.
More about the personal support and individual care Carole offers:
Carole works gently alongside you (in the classes) intuitively connecting with your unique energy so she can fine tune your relaxation postures and breathing patterns.
Carole may also offer energy healing (such as reiki) to deepen relaxation, clear blocks in meridians or revitalize your chakra’s and aura.
For a holistic therapeutic approach essential oils, flower essences, gem elixirs and space clearing mists are all available as needed.
Included in the retreat is a one on one rejuvenation session with Carole. This casual get-together is totally optional, generally takes an hour and is aimed at supporting you – get what you want from the deep rest classes and – most importantly from the retreat.
Click here to read more about Carole.
$1,650.00 Australian dollars shared accommodation ( 2 double beds per room)
$1,795.00 Australian dollars single accommodation
* 6 nights accommodation and breakfast
* 5 specialized body treatments and massages
* Two dinners and 2 lunches
* Agni Hotra sacred Balinese purification fire ceremony
* 1/2 Balinese cultural cooking class and market tour
* Twice daily deep rest classes with Carole
* Private one on one rejuvenation session with Carole (optional)
* Airport transfers with our driver Nyoman
* All yoga gear
Airfare, arrival visa and airport departure taxes
3 lunches, 4 evening meals
Drinks at group meals
Insurance (highly recommend you take travel insurance)
Snacks and drinks around pool
In house laundry service
$300.00 Australian dollars deposit to confirm your place.
Deposit is non refundable but is transferable.
Payment is accepted via paypal, postal order or internet banking
Confirm your place via email: healthylivinglounge@gmail.
Due at least 60 days prior to retreat and is non refundable.
Monthly payment option:
Monthly payments are happily received, if that helps.
Accommodation is shared (two double beds per room) unless you specifically request a single room, in which case is $195.00 extra.
Room includes small fridge, fresh filtered water, tea and coffee facilities
All rooms are fan cooled as Ubud is higher up in the hills and always cooler than the coast.
Honeymoon Guesthouse has a cafe open until late each day for snacks, meals and drinks
There are a few air-conditioned rooms that may be available on request.
Accommodation is a one hours drive from the Denpasar airport,
Honeymoon Guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to centre of Ubud.
The airport you will be flying into is Denpasar International Airport Bali.
If you are travelling from America or Canada stopping in Hong Kong seems to be the quickest and preferred route than many participants choose to take. Denpasar airport is a very busy airport and most airlines fly there.
or click here to read more about Carole
Feedback from participants:
“Thank you Carole for such a wonderful retreat. This was the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience I’d ever had. My mind, body and spirit felt relaxed and rejuvenated from a holistic package. This would not have been complete without you as our facilitator being such a kind, gentle and helpful soul. So, thank you Carole from the bottom of my heart. I highly recommend this retreat to anyone” Nyesha, Australia, Physiologist and Counsellor 2011
“I can highly recommend this retreat with the lovely Carole. Everything was just perfect. The restorative yoga retreat was just what my soul was crying out for. !!! I intend to go again in the near future. Carole is a wonderful facilitator” Wendy, Nurse, Australia 2010
“The most relaxing week. Quiet and calm. Wonderful treatments and Carole a wonderful teacher” Jane, New Zealand 2011
“You will be truly amazed at how easily you can naturally relax when you are in the presence of Carole. She is a very perceptive facilitator and has a gift for healing and understanding along with a gentleness that creates peace and harmony to the soul. After returning from one of her Retreats in Bali I felt enriched and calm and had learnt so much. I can thoroughly recommend the rejuvenation I experienced. Carole has a character beyond reproach” Revi, pilot Australia 2010
“Bali is beautiful and the senses are saturated in ubuds sacredness but what makes this retreat so rejuvenating is Carole who is a true gem. She is so genuine & creates such a nurturing, trusting environment that combines, joy, peace, adventure and empowerment. Carole effortlessly threads groups together of different age & life experiences and encourages people to embrace new opportunities in a gentle authentic way. She practices what she preaches and knows all the best organic places to eat and arranges incredible spa treatments. I would love all the special woman I know to take time out with Carole, so far my Mother and Mother in Law have both enjoyed a Bali retreat with her, definitely 5+ stars. Don’t just follow your heart, FILL your heart, put yourself first and Carole with take Care of it all” Rachel, yoga teacher, Australia 2010