“Protect yourself from negative vibes. Carry a piece of black tourmaline with you. It’s a potent crystal that creates a shielding effect.”
I came across the wonderful image below on facebook. I smiled wildly.
How fabulously perfect for this time of the year. There are no mistakes. Diving timing is everything.
My first thought. I must, must, must share it with you. And so I am. Ta! Dah!
It reminded me of a great Louise Hay affirmation from her power thought cards … ”I always have choice”
It’s one of my all time favourites.
So if you are feeling a little drained, frazzled or worse for wear lately perhaps you’ve unintentionally been absorbing negative vibes. It can happen.
My suggestion – come back to your centre and sit in the “Energy of Choice”. It’s a courageous and passionate energy that offers you endless possibilities in this precise precious moment.
Know you always have choice to protect your self energetically before entering any potentially toxic, depleting or harmful environments. Even walking into a busy shopping centre may be extremely depleting for you. It is for me.
Choose to protect your personal space daily – before you get out of bed – before you leave home – before you walk into the office – before you travel.
So with this fabulously inspiring image as the guiding force to the new glowing, I’m ain’t taking that on board look – I’ve shared a few ways you can put yourself in a bubble of protection. Of course you may already have your own super fabulous ritual for protection and perhaps this post is simply a timely reminder for you.
Put yourself in a bubble:
1. Apply one drop of the essential oil “Vetiver” onto your solar plexus each morning. It helps us from taking on too much of other people’s “junk”.
2. Find a crystal bracelet that’s a combination of black tourmaline and labradroite – alternately a carry a piece of both crystals. The dual effect of black tourmaline and labradroite is awesome.
3. Tap into an energy greater than yourself. Intentionally connect with and call on the protective forces of angels, guides, god, goddess or the universe.
Get a sense, feel or picture of a beautiful white/golden light. Inhale the golden light deep into your body. Feel it fill and then expand outwards from your physical body creating a shielding effect.
4. Words in the form of mantra’s or affirmations create a strong mental shield and soak into the energy of your aura creating a protective energy imprint.
“I am always safe and protected”
“My aura is strong and healthy”
5. Chant a Buddhist prayer
“May I be filled with loving kindness”
May I be well”
“May I be peaceful and at ease”
“May I be happy”
6. Get grounded. When you are not grounded your energies become scattered leaving you open to external influences. Breathe into your heels. Massage your feet. Jump up and down. Squat. Walk in nature.
* You might like to read 12 ways to strengthen your aura
Peace, love and chocolate, Carole
Know you are always welcome to email me anytime.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also grab Carole’s daily rejuvenation prompt by clicking here
Or Click here to zoom back over to Rejuvenation’s Lounge front page
What I’m loving at the moment:
Keen to eat less sugar over Christmas? Then do it!
*Christmas brunch *Traditional with a twist
Deep Rest retreat Tuscany, Italy May 2013:
If you feel drawn to joining Carole in Italy for 7 days of deeply restful restorative yoga, meditation and walking in the hills of Tuscany now is a great time to secure your spot.
There are 4 spots currently available.
Click here for more information.