“Don’t worry, plan or over think. Trust there is divine timing for everything. I trust”
Trust is a one word mantra that works miracles. Trust pushes the negativity and noise out of your head.
I happen to believe (passionately) repeating “I trust” encourages us to let go of the doubt, excess worry, need to control, push, force, shove or cling overly tightly to specific outcomes.
Willingly carrying away our worries as it soothes our nervous system.
Trust (when repeated often) therapeutically offers a new way of flowing through life gently hinting that we don’t need to know all the answers right now. And perhaps – just perhaps – all the over thinking and forcing in the world isn’t going to move things along any faster. Trust the process and divine timing.
“I trust” is a kind nurturing mantra. Gently nudging us to let go of the story and trust in an energy greater than ourselves. Helping us welcome and sit patiently with the awkwardness of the unknown, gradually persuading us to sink into a feeling of being more content with what is – or is not happening. Above all else it’s trusting in the rhythms and cycles of nature, life and the universe.
Notice how your body willingly responds when repeating “I trust” over and over again. It’s really quite magical.
For me, my shoulders start to release and drop, inhale naturally relaxes and deepens as I exhale with a releasing sigh! I begin to feel a little different.
My body starts to surrender releasing clenching and tension. The mind gradually lets go.
The pressure I placed on myself has been released. I’m now viewing life from a more balanced place.
“I trust” has been a remarkably loyal friend for many years now. I’m sure I repeat it often to myself each day without even knowing. It has an ability to bring a slowness to how I’m feeling on the inside. And, that my friends is a beautiful feeling.
It doesn’t mean I become passive about situations. I’m still in motion. However my motion is more relaxed and flowing – not harsh agitated and forceful. There’s a difference.
I’ve been collecting and creating for many years affirmations and statements on the word ‘trust”. Thought you might be curious as to some of my favourites so I’ve shared them below.
Fingers crossed that one or more resonates with you and offers the perfect inspiration or at the very least a moment of comfort. Enjoy beautiful friends as life is all about sharing.
1. Give yourself permission to trust. Know its safe to trust.
2. TRUST you don’t need to know all the answers right now.
3. Trust. You can breathe deeply into any worrying thought or situation. Soon things will start to dissolve and shift with the spaciousness you give it.
4. Trust in the 3 taps theory. If you’ve heard or read about something or someone three times, then trust the universe is trying to get your attention.
5. Your ability to profoundly relax is in direction proportion to TRUST DEEPLY in your unique flow in life.
6. Don’t worry, plan or over think. Trust there is divine timing for everything. Simply hold the space in the palm of your hands in complete knowing.
7. Words, silent or spoken have an energy flowing through them. Your words create and therefore matter. Repeating the word “I trust” will trigger a positive chain reaction.
8. If you are pushing or forcing a situation perhaps you are unintentionally blocking support from the universe. Trust.
9. Trust. Stop forcing things to go your way. It interrupts the flow of a magical life.
10. When nothing is working. Do nothing. It creates the space for flow to happen again. Trust.
12. Welcome the unknown. Simply Trust.
Peace, love and chocolate, Carole
Email me anytime: healthylivinglounge(at)gmail.com
On my bedside table:
Yep, I’m a huge passionate lover of the healing, therapeutic magic of Restorative Yoga. Judith Lasater is my teacher and her book is a great place to learn some life changing Restorative Yoga postures. Highly recommend – Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times by Judith Lasater.
You can also grab Carole’s daily rejuvenation tip by clicking here
Or Click here to zoom back over to Rejuvenation’s Lounge front page
I Quit Sugar Cookbook:
Sarah Wilson, health practitioner, writer and TV presenter quit sugar as an experiment to support the health of her auto-immune disease. She noticed such a huge change to her health and emotions that she wrote an e-book and cookbook about it. Click here to check it out