You Are Stronger Than You Think:

by Carole Fogarty

Need a little boost today ?  Then look no further than todays post.   Its simple with a punch of inspiration.

Actually todays post is really for me but I thought it may be helpful to share it with you as well.  You see, I’ve been having a few doubts about a course I’m doing –  Bachelor of Social Science (counselling).  Usual self defeating thoughts, what if I’m not good enough, what if I’m too old to be doing this, what if I get things wrongs  .. blah..blah…blah.

So, to keep my thoughts in-line with my heart I went searching for some awesome quotes that I could print out, laminate and place on my fridge.

Really hope they speak to you like to speak to me.  Enjoy, and know, its all a matter of choice really.

Thank you to stopmenow and wellness warrior for the photos

_________________________________

Why not subscribe via email or rss feed and get free updates

You can also grab your daily rejuvenation tip by clicking here

_________________________________

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Kara April 26, 2011 at 9:27 am

Wow, thanks for these. I think you found them for me too! LOL
I’m in the middle of big life transitions, in a waiting zone, and its hard for me to stay in the most beneficial Flow, but these are helping today.

Happy Easter! Sending you love and enjoyment of the energy of renewal.

Kara

Carole Fogarty April 26, 2011 at 10:55 am

Thanks Kara, I’m thrilled you found them helpful. Its amazing the healing power of a few words and may you find your new door way effortlessly. Peace, love and chocolate as usual, Carole

grace @ahead May 1, 2011 at 1:04 am

very inspirational, even with such simple words. thanks for sharing! :)
I hope you can also check out our site at http://www.aheadinteractivetutorial.com. thanks!

Franchise Opportunit May 10, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Interesting post! i really like these kinds of posts! keep it up!

Carole Fogarty May 11, 2011 at 10:58 am

@ Franchise Opportunity – thanks so much for the words of encouragement. Sometimes simple is all we need without lots of words to help us connect.

Peace, love and chocolate

Carole

Toni December 14, 2011 at 12:24 pm

This is exactly what I needed today. What uplifting illustration of the quotes. Thank you for sharing!

Rich Ann January 27, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Many thanks for posting these. I use them for the desktop wallpaper on the laptop I have at work and as the screen saver. I especially appreciate the ‘Stop Thinking Just Live’ one this week. It has helped me not ruminate on some challenges that have come up and relax in the moment. Thank you!

My daughter and I visited San Francisco in 2010 and visited the Yerba Buena Gardens Samovar Tea Lounge. I am so glad that you visited Samovar on your trip to the US! It is a wonderful place.

Thanks again and take care!